Who is MeridianLink Mortgage?
MeridianLink Mortgage, a provider of an innovative web-based loan origination system (LOS) and division of MeridianLink, continues to extend market-leading integrations through its web-based LOS that provides lenders with a flexible, innovative workflow. The system’s open-architecture application program interface (API) enables lenders to select the tools that maximize efficiency by leveraging integrations from more than 250 mortgage service providers.
Integration type: LOS
What will the Floify—MeridianLink Mortgage Integration support?
When the integration is configured and active, LOs will be able to:
- Create loan files in MeridianLink Mortgage, upon the start of a Floify loan flow
- Link an existing MeridianLink Mortgage loan file to a Floify loan flow
- Import Fannie Mae 1003 loan data to MeridianLink Mortgage
- Match Floify template documents to their specific document type in MeridianLink Mortgage
- Seamlessly upload collected documents to MeridianLink Mortgage, either manually utilizing Floify's stack-and-send or automatically once a document is accepted by the originator
- Configure mapped MeridianLink Mortgage milestones, and enforce their usage at the company level
How to Set Up and Use