Floify Help Center
October 21st, 2022 Release Notes
- Borrower default values for SSN, date of birth, and mobile phone number will now populate in the user interface when submitting a VOA/VOE/VOI request via the MeridianLink Verification integration.
- An error message will no longer appear in the app when inviting borrowers that previously had loan flow access delayed.
- Deadline notification issues have been resolved including the following:
- The "Clear" deadline date option will now save in the 'edit loan flow' page.
- Loans without a deadline date will no longer send a deadline reminder to the borrower.
- Deadline reminder performance updates were made to ensure notifications are being sent.
- Teams with a 6 PM MST deadline reminder will no longer have an issue with deadline reminders.
- Users removed from a pipeline will no longer receive notifications for loans they used to follow.
- Updated logging has been added to show when admin users switch into an account to perform an action vs. non-admin users performing the action.
Have more questions? Submit a request