Recent Feature Releases in Floify
Floify strives to provide cutting edge tools to streamline your business, making the loan process easy for lenders and borrowers alike. With the ebb and flow of the loan markets you work in, so changes your business. Floify is set to provide you with answers and solutions wherever you might need. Read below to see information about our newest and exciting features.
Import URLA data from an LOS file to create a new prospect
- This gives LO teams the ability to get 1003 data into a new Floify loan application by pulling from an existing LOS file when creating a new prospect. When the borrower opens the application generated, all they need to do is review the information, make any changes necessary, and submit. This will be available for Encompass, MeridianLink, LendingQB, & Byte LOS integrations only.
- Read more about this feature here: Create a Prospect from the LOS 1003
Copy documents to another loan
- When enabled, LO Teams will be able to select and copy loan docs from a specified loan into another existing loan flow.
- Read more about this feature here: Copy documents to another loan
Dual AUS with Desktop Originator (DO)
- Floify's Dual Automatic Underwriting System (AUS) includes both Freddie Mac's Loan Product Advisor (LPA) and Fannie Mae's Desktop Originator (DO). These systems seek to answer whether or not the loan is saleable on the secondary market and will answer approved or not approved. With Dual AUS, our customers can complete all tasks in Floify’s application needed to close a loan.
- Read more about this feature here: Dual AUS with Desktop Originator and Loan Product Advisor Integration.
- Floify's Dual Automatic Underwriting System (AUS) includes both Freddie Mac's Loan Product Advisor (LPA) and Fannie Mae's Desktop Underwriter (DU). These systems seek to answer whether or not the loan is saleable on the secondary market and will answer approved or not approved. With Dual AUS, our customers can complete all tasks in Floify’s application needed to close a loan.
- Read more about this feature here: Dual AUS with DU and LPA
- Floify Blog Post: AUS Blog Post
Pre-Approval Letter API
- This feature will give realtors and lenders the ability to run Floify’s pre-approval letter functionality from any system while still complying with the Floify parameters and permissions set by the LO.
- To read about and create custom API in Floify, read more here: Floify Developer Portal
Task Management: Auto Loan Flow Assignment
- Every loan has a number of roles, like Processors, Loan Officer Assistants, Closers, etc.
that are responsible for completing certain tasks at different points in a loan flow. Today,
lending teams use spreadsheets, diagramming tools, software like Monday.com, CRMs,
and more just to keep track of these assignments and tasks. Providing a way to assign
loans manually or based on automation rules within Floify (milestone checkoffs, custom field business rules, disclosure progress, and template doc location) will remove the
need for external and tedious tracking methods.
- Get set up with Task Management by reading more here: Task Management Overview
- Floify Blog Post: Task Management Blog Post
Smart Home Owners Insurance (HOI)
- Floify has designed a seamless homeowners insurance experience that will allow borrowers to view preliminary insurance rates and schedule calls with licensed insurance agents all within the borrower portal in Floify. We've partnered with Elite Insurance Group and Porch Home Assistant who specialize in helping consumers find the right policy for their individual needs. EIG is able to give customers quotes from high-quality carriers like Progressive, Safeco, Nationwide, Travelers, and more.
- Learn about our Smart Home Owners Insurance integration here: Smart HOI Forms Integration
- Floify Blog Post: Smart HOI Blog Post
Please sign in to leave a comment.