Features and Enhancements
- The 'No address confirmed' HOI motion has been turned off.
- A new API capability to pull flows and prospects that have been modified since a specific day has been added.
- The 'Connect & Import' button was not connecting new LOS files to existing Floify loans for non-Encompass LOS integrations. This has been fixed.
- The milestone LOS syncing job has been broken up to provide better performance for lenders/borrowers editing loan applications.
- The borrower doc notification query has been optimized to prevent app slowdowns and disclosure failures.
- Lenders with MFA enabled were sent to the loan pipeline instead of the specific borrower's loan when sent a specific loan URL. This has been fixed.
- An Encompass Date field error was appearing when calling a webhook in business rules. This has been fixed.
- The Quick Pack list is now sorted by name.
- The bulk loan archive/unarchive action was not recorded in the Audit Log. This has been fixed.
- Answering 'Declarations for Applications Taken in Person' in the 1003 was causing the e-consent not to update in Encompass. This has been fixed.
- The software will now allow for milestone notifications to be sent out to other recipients even if a borrower doesn't have access to the loan flow.
- A potential fix for when the Byte sync thread stops running on 'Byte Sync Thread Error' has been released.
- Deleted template docs will no longer default to the first doc for automatic doc request rules and business rules.
- Byte importing data was not importing the co-borrower's email address. This has been fixed.
- The SSN was auto-filling as 000-00-0000 on the template document 1003. This has been fixed.
- Cloning a new template doc or custom question is now maintaining list order.
- The 'Save and resume later' option on a form is no longer triggering the borrower upload notification.