Some users would like to know how the borrower accessed or landed into one of the Floify’s pages.
Lead source tracking will allow you to receive details of referrer url, utm_source, and other utm related attributes, which you can then use for internal analytics.
We have identified two entry points for “Apply Now” from where we will capture lead source data:
- When a prospect is created or submitted, if the prospect started url is set
- We get the referer and utm source details from the Apply Now page URL
- We parse this data and store them along with prospect
- We create a payload with prospect and utm details and send them to customers
Sample “Prospect Started” payload with referer and other utm data
Sample “Prospect submitted” payload with referer and other utm data
Floify recognizes new borrowers' UTM and HTTP referer data which can be picked up by integrations via webhook (more details here under
/app/prospect-loan-start-webhook). Floify will recognize UTM parameters in basic team landing page URLs (for example teamname.floify.com) and in Apply Now URLs (for example teamname.floify.com/apply). The following UTM parameters are recognizable by Floify:
- utm_source - Used to identify the advertiser, site, or publication through which the borrower accessed Floify.
- utm_medium - Used to identify the advertising or marketing medium through which the borrower accessed Floify.
- utm_campaign - Used to identify the campaign name, slogan, promo code, etc. through which the borrower accessed Floify.
- utm_content - Used to identify which ad content the borrower clicked to access Floify.
- utm_term - Used to identify paid search keywords the borrower used to access Floify.
For tools to generate your own Apply Now links with UTM parameters, you can use https://ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/campaign-url-builder/
Floify will also recognize a "referer" every time a borrower enters a landing page or Apply Now page, and it will be included in the webhooks mentioned above.
The referer is the page the borrower was on before they accessed Floify. For example, www.facebook.com/rosemortgage.
More information about referers can be found here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Referer
Please sign in to leave a comment.