Who is United Wholesale Mortgage (UWM)?
United Wholesale Mortgage (UWM) it the country's largest wholesale mortgage lender. UWM use considerable resources and leadership positioning to provide training, technology, marketing support and more to help their entrepreneurial partners compete, win and grow businesses.
From one-person broker shops to large, multi-state corporations, UWM partners exclusively with mortgage brokers, correspondents and financial institutions. At UWM, their mission is twofold: to make the mortgage process better for broker partners and to help them deliver an unparalleled experience to their borrowers with an emphasis on client experience.
Learn more at https://www.uwm.com/
Integration type: Productivity
What will the Floify—UWM Integration support?
By utilizing Floify’s point-of-sale integration, UWM’s broker partners will be able to quickly and easily process borrower loan applications, securely send and receive supporting documentation, and UWM will even let the broker know if any required data is missing from the loan application.
- Seamlessly import a 1003 loan application into your UWM platform
- Connects to Floify API in real time to query borrower data
- Reduces time spent on administrative tasks and manual data entry
How to Set Up
This integration does require an active account with UWM, as well as setup in their system. Reach out to our support team at email@example.com if you need to be connected with the UWM team or reach out directly to your UWM Account Executive!
From the team pipeline, choose the team name in the upper right-hand corner and select the option to navigate to the Company Dashboard:
Navigate to Company Settings and select the Integrations tab:
Scroll down to Floify Integrations. Select the plus sign towards the right of United Wholesale Mortgage to install:
Press the button to Install Integration:
Once installed, the UWM API Key can be found by navigating back to your user profile of the user that the integration will be installed for. Read about finding that key here: Find My User API Key
From here, log into their UWM portal and add the Floify integration through the Add New Connection option:
Enter a Unique Name (This can be anything, so just make sure it easily identifiable) into the Name field and the User API Key from Floify into the User Access Token field. Press Connect. At that point, new loans created in Floify will sync over to UWM!
- Multiple Floify connections can be installed into UWM. Follow the setup steps above for each account you would like to connect to.
- It is important to have as much information as possible in the 1003 loan application before syncing with UWM. Read about editing the 1003 on a loan file here: Continuing to Edit the 1003 Application
- At a minimum, the Social Security Number and Property Address fields need to be added
- TBD can be entered into address
- A SSN and Address combination can only be imported once. Borrowers can be entered multiple times, but once a flow with a specific address and SSN has been synced, the sync cannot be performed again
- Any other missing fields required will be prompted for input in the UWM portal when syncing a loan file